|Job Ref:||AH98929||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 250 - £ 300 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
We are currently recruiting for a number of Section and Site Engineers to join a highly reputable main contractor on one of the most prestigious and high profile rail projects in Wales. The ideal candidate will have a strong background within the rail and civils' industry as well as a proven history of working for well established civil engineering contractors.|
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
* Managing a number of sub-contractors and raising RFI's when needed.
* Procurement / ordering of materials to avoid delays on the project.
* Quality Control of the works and Health and Safety on site.
* Production and/or updates of weekly rolling programmes to ensure the project is on track.
* Providing support to site engineers when needed.
* Management of site activities.
* Progress reporting.
For this role our successful candidates will require:
* Minimum HNC/HND or BSc in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Up to date CSCS card.
* SMSTS or SSSTS would be beneficial but not essential.
* PTS Card.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.