|Job Ref:||200916FR||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Livingston||Address:||Post Code:||EH54||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Car + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you an experienced contracts manager from a hard services facilities management background, with extensive food retail experience? Are you looking for your next move with one of the UK's most revered construction and FM contractors? If so, then I have your next role! |
My client, a UK based global constriction and FM contractor, is looking for an experienced contracts manager from a hard services background (either M&E or HVAC), to head up one of their newly won retail contracts. If you have experience managing a retail contracts, and understand the demands of this fast paced environment, please do not hesitate and apply today.
The interview process is two stage, the first with the hiring manager and second with the hiring manager and regional director. The appointment needs to be made immediately, and as such I have exclusive confirmed interview dates and an immediate start, so if you think you have the right skillset and background, please apply today!
* Very competitive basic salary
* Company car or allowance
* 28 Days paid holiday plus buy or sell
* Private healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Childcare vouchers
* Long term service awards
* Life assurance
* Annual bonus
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking, specialist team then you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Proven ability to manage and lead a multi-site contract in the support of FM and management of the wider business
* Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works
* Experience of managing a multi site contract for both hard and soft services
* Extensive experience of contract management dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation
* The ability to introduce change through a structured approach
* Responsible for the day to day running of both hard and soft services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
* Maintain customer relationships including progress meeting, site visits and obtaining referrals
* Managing and having accountability for the P&L and maintaining agreed profit margins
* IOSH & MBIFM(desirable)
* Ability to understand complex premises issues
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to use initiative, judgement and take decisions
* Ability to act calmly and give clear instructions in an emergency
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Contract Manager Facilities Manager Hard Services HVAC M&E Electrical Retail