Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||asmcalgu||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midhurst||Address:||Post Code:||GU29||Salary:||£ 20 - £ 23 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
I am looking for an Assistant Site Manager for a temporary to permanent position; working in Midhurst.|
Long term contract with temp to perm opportunity
* Working on a high end residential build. Will be traditional build of value up to a £1mill.
* This is a temp to perm and permanent package will be around £44,000 per annum, company car allowance, 24 days hols plus bank hols, pension etc
* SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
* Ideally candidate will be a ex-trades man and must be a good finisher due to value of properties.
* Looking for people who would be looking to step up to site managers and future promotion.
* Must be process driven, H&S underpinned, strong paperwork
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Assistant Site Manager, we will be looking to progress suitable candidates ASAP with a view to interviewing. This is a contract role as such would not be suitable for someone who is permanently employed
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Oliver Gooch on NA2.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.