|Job Ref:||lh40||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 20,000 per year, overtime paid||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you an experienced Warehouse operative looking to move into a supervisory role? Are you based near to Leeds and looking for a full time role? Then Randstad CPE have the role for you|
Our client are looking for a Warehouse Operative with experience in the warehouse environment, who is hardworking, dedicated and keen to progress in a career. Our client are now at a stage in Leeds where this person is needed to help push the day team forward and bring some energy and direction on the shop floor.
The sucessful applicant will work very closely with the Warehouse manager and support him on a daily basis while recieving training and skills to progress in the company
Basic summary of what's needed -
* Previous Supervisory experience (ideal but not essential depending on applicant)
* Experience working in a Warehouse environment
* Reach and Counter Balance FLT Licences.
* Willing to learn all aspects of our business, including the saws.
* Pro-active / Can do attitude
* Monday to Friday with the expectation to work weekends as and when required.
* 42.5 hours basic but hungry for overtime, again in-line with the needs of the business.
* Start time of 9am until 6pm
* The salary is £20,000 (to be reviewed in time following a successful period / performance)
* 12 week temp to perm contract initially.
Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA for more information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.