|Job Ref:||QS1909||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to step up into an Intermediate Quantity Surveying role? Or are you already working as an established Quantity Surveyor but want to make the move over to a leading contractor who can help you progress your career? This is an opportunity with the Fit Out / Refurbishment division of a main contractor who are looking for a motivated Quantity Surveyor to join them on a long term basis. |
* Salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
* Excellent benefits package on top of salary including...
* Car / Travel Allowance
* Holiday allowance
* Training and development
* Working on Fit Out and Refurbishment schemes in Central London
* Focus on Banking, Retail or Commercial projects
* Projects up to £15m
* Working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor or as a number 1 on site depending on size / complexity of the project and level of experience
* Main contracting experience
* Ideally degree education in Quantity Surveying
* Live within a commutable distance of Central London
Please apply now to be considered for the role. If you would like more information prior to applying please feel free to contact Louisa on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.