Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||PlanAssist2||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£ 9.35 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Planning Assistant - Derby - Immediate start |
Are you a focused, motivated and driven Administrator/scheduler/planning assistant seeking a new and exciting challenge?
Our leading Maintenance company has various exciting new opportunities for proven, customer focused Assistant Planner in Derby
Working with a leading organisation, you will be responsible for the organisation and planning of Engineers out in the field across the Midlands performing essential reactive repairs and planned maintenance
* Hours between 8am and 4:30pm
* £9.35ph + Overtime + Holiday + Pension
* 12 months contract initially - Potential Temp to permanent (depending on performance)
* Excellent working environment
* Immediate start available
* Central Derby - with parking
* Plan in and coordinate Engineers to Repair and Maintenance work
* Liaise with internal and external customers to arrange Repair and Maintenance work
* Provide 1st class Customer Services
* Data entry of all works and engineering projects accurately
* Ensure process and procedures are followed for all incidents
* Help to ensure Scheduling is efficient and effective in line with company SLA's
* Respond to contact via email and telephone
* Previous coordination, planning support or scheduling experience
* Previous inbound call experience
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Customer focused
* Highly organised and professional
* Full clean driving license - travel to other sites required (expenses paid)
For more information, please apply today with your latest CV or call Jake Smith on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.