|Job Ref:||RAN-COM134||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunderland||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Salary:||£ 17,000 - £ 19,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:23|
Are you an experienced administrator looking for an exciting new challange here in the North East? Randstad CPE are currently working exclusively with the UK's leading house builder and have been tasked with finding an experienced Adminstrator to join their growing commercial team. |
* Input goods received notes onto the system to enable three-way matching.
* Input invoices on to the purchase ledger using the three-way matching or two-way matching system.
* Ensure that invoices have the appropriate authorisation prior to paying them, which will include signatures; matching to orders and delivery tickets.
* Liaise with all departments to ensure that all invoices are dealt with in line with audit requirements and within a reasonable time scale.
* Manage purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff in a professional and timely manner.
* Reconciliation of Supplier Statements prior to payment runs.
* Ensuring that all payments are made promptly and accurately.
* Complete control documentation to update the ledger with new suppliers and amendment of existing supplier details.
* Preparing the bi-monthly Payment runs
* Preparing audit reports as required
* Complete control documentation to update the ledger with new Subcontractors and amendment of existing subcontractor details.
* Preparing weekly payment runs
* Ensuring all Self- Billing information and Subcontractor insurance details are up to date
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to contact Ciaran McElhinney in Randstad CPE's Newcastle office - NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Commercial Administrator House Building