Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141571||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£ 25 - £ 30 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
We have a great opportunity for a Communications Planner to work with our global Telecommunications client on a contract. You will be responsible for planning and executing communications, creating and executing compelling, original content and programs for internal and external communication campaigns, in support of regional and in-country business needs. The Clients communications team is a world-class team of communicators that creates inspiring, impactful conversations, so our stakeholders recognize our client as the No. 1 IT Company.|
Essential skills and experience
* Evolves the Social Model across EMEAR Comms Team
* Creates new content and adapts existing content for priority topics such as Service Provider and Government, including messaging, narratives, presentations, blogs, bylines.
* Will develop internal / organizational messages, presentations and other communication in partnership with the business leaders (e.g. all hand meetings or key notes)
* Will be responsible for creating and maintaining subject-based and local-based messages and content on an ongoing basis
* Responsible for ensuring availability of content across multiple communication channels - internal and external
* Is considered a strategic partner to stakeholders and key interfaces in the business and also the EMEAR Communications Team; will work directly with them to deliver content and programs to drive the overall regional /theatre comms strategy and plan
* Is responsible for quality of communications deliverables, and delivery on time
* Owns and delivers regional communications story and platform for dedicated business functions and priority launches
* Owns and delivers regional participation in global and pan-regional press and analyst programs
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.