|Job Ref:||JB - 0005||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£ 425 - £ 450 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transition Manager to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations on a global ERP programme.|
Working across all ERP Programmes and Projects, ensuring that Service Readiness activities and deliverables are managed / met to a high standard whilst adhering at all times to the company Policies and Procedures. Ensure the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the components released can be supported by IT.
Accountable for ensuring Service Readiness requirements are satisfactorily met in the following areas:
* Service Readiness Documentation covering Plans, Frameworks, Reports and Trackers
o Compile and produce the above for review by Senior Management and Key Stakeholders and ensure that documentation is approved and published to agreed timescales
o Ensure templates are reviewed regularly to validate QRC compliance and the incorporation/ facilitation of continuous improvements
* Ensure Service Readiness Strategy is deployed as expected and identify continuous improvements
* Knowledge Transfer
o Entails extensive and detailed planning, engagement and agreement with Programmes / Projects
o Ensure that KT is completed in a timely, consistent and qualitative manner.
o Publish weekly Feedback scores (slide deck) to Programme and Support / Key Stakeholders
* Service Readiness Reviews assess the readiness of the Shared Services Support Organisations combined ability to deliver initial and ongoing Support:
o Plan, scope, agree, schedule, run Service Design Walkthroughs (if appropriate) and Service Readiness Review Workshops.
* ELS (Early Life Support - mechanism by which the Programmes / Projects hand over to the Shared Services Support Organisations)
o Transition Manager is to manage jointly with Services Support Organisations and Programmes / Projects
o Ownership of Exit Criteria (Service Acceptance Criteria and Scope of Service) and track to closure
o SNAG list management (Risks, issues, outstanding changes (includes redbooks), defects and workarounds - track to closure
o Keep Shared Services Support Organisations and Programmes / Projects updated with Service Readiness Activities by way of:
* Publishing Trackers
* Attendance at Walls (Stand-up meetings)
* Attendance at Programme and Support Meetings
* Provide input for One Step Ahead's (OSAs) / Programme briefings on Early Life Support / Service Readiness Activities / Deliverables
* Maintain a repeatable process for KT and Service handoff
* Ensure that all Service Readiness Documentation is delivered to plan, providing consistency and integrity for Service Readiness
* Set expectations with Key Stakeholders in a timely manner and visibly manage subsequent actions
* KT agreed with Programmes / Projects and delivered to plan (either before TCO (technical cutover) or BCO (Business Cutover) and meets QRC expectations
* Confirm that phase gate entry and exit criteria have been met and that key artefacts are produced to appropriate standards via quality reviews/audit.
* Minimum 5 years Transition experience within multiple large scale Programmes and Projects
* ITIL certified (Foundation Level)
* High-level understanding of SAP, business, and technical processes
* Strong Project Management skills
* Experience of managing risk and issues with the ability to raise any appropriately
* Able to challenge constructively and at the correct level
* Experience working across organisations and with external vendors
* Experienced in managing concurrent multiple priorities
* Able to create and maintain strong working relationships with the ability to handle conflict and difficult people
* Track record in Planning Skills - create, maintain, execute, and track plans
* Awareness of learning priniciples
* Understanding of support processes
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.