|Job Ref:||BBBH141569||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ross-on-wye||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Business Analyst - IT Business Analyst |
Leading fast growing technology company
Fantastic perm career opportunity
@£30-45k+ + Bens
Are you enjoying your role as a BA working in a rewarding technology rich, varied role....would you like to work for one of the leading technology clients in the West Midlands..?
We are super happy to be working with a fantastic, employee centric IT company, a real industry leader in their field with a fantastic reputation for IT and digital innovation, as they continue to expand their highly successful IT Business Analysis team and develop further new IT products and services!
As a fully E2E, rounded and commercially attuned Business Analyst you will have a great opportunity to work on both internal and client focused IT and Software projects in a rich and supportive environment with infinite scope to share in their continued success and benefit from their proven investment in ongoing training and development for all their staff!!
Could this be the Company for you...?
The role will require:
* Proven experience working as a Business Analyst, ideally within a software delivery environment or with IT centric projects
* Must have genuine E2E Business Analysis skills across the full project lifecycle and including all principal Business Analysis techniques.
* A natural and versatile communicator, with a proactive approach to requirements gathering.
* Ensures requirements are drilled down, customer needs fully understood, gaps identified and all stakeholders are brought into the process.
* Knowledge of agile methodologies or iterative approaches highly advantageous or at least a desire to work in AGILE.
* ISEB Business Analysis or similar reputable industry qualification (ITIL, Prince, Six Sigma etc.) desirable.
* Must have a pro-active mentality with a desire to want to genuinely improve their all round BA skills and develop their career as a BA and /or PM.
* Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills, can think outside the box and challenge perception and understanding
* Must be able to adapt to change and thrive in an entrepreneurial and regularly fast paced environment and prioritize effectively.
This is a fantastic BA role. A gateway to dynamic interesting IT projects and with a genuine opportunity for further career development and excellent extra Benefits on top of standard package which includes, but not limited to..
Salary to £45k / Regular salary and performance reviews / Exciting career prospects / full ongoing training and career plans / Award winning and subsidized on site restaurants/ cafes / Subsidized Gym & Personal training / Regular investment in professional training / additional core bens
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Business Analysis