|Job Ref:||BBBH141553||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, £5,000 Car Allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Senior IT Field Engineer - Reading / M4 - £40,000 + £5k Car Allowance|
Do you want to work for a successful IT Service Provider in a customer facing role, with the freedom to manage your own time and work-load? Do you want to work with the latest in IT and Infrastructure technology, with the opportunity to gain industry leading training and certification? Then this could be the perfect role for you:
This premier IT managed service provider designs, implements and supports the infrastructure of some of the UK's leading organisations across both the public and private sectors. Your role will focus on clients in the Education sector, close to Reading and along the M4 corridor to West London. You will provide 2nd / 3rd line support and project implementation across a wide variety of virtual and physical systems.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £35,000 - £40,000 depending on skills and experience
- £5,000 car allowance
- Regular training and certification including MCSE, VCP and CCP
- Childcare vouchers
- laptop & mobile phone
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Experience in a client facing IT Support role
- Strong experience to 2nd and 3rd line level with project experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2008 - 2012)
- Experience of supporting Exchange and Active Directory
- Strong experience with VMware
- Knowledge of Citrix
- Networking experience
- Experience of the education sector would be an advantage
- Happy to work in a field-based role that involves regular work on different client sites
This is an URGENT vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist ASAP. Please send a copy of your CV to Ben West NA) for an immediate interview.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.