Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141554||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Staines||Address:||Post Code:||TW18||Salary:||Negotiable based on Experience||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
ELK Stack Engineer - Staines-upon-Thames - 3 - 6 Month Contract|
Are you up for the challenge of creatively tackling a range of complex software and system issues? Think you are an expert in the ELK stack? Do you want to join a lively, energetic environment?
Then look no further! A market leading company, voted to be in the top 100 companies to work for in 2016 by the Sunday Times, has an urgent requirement for an ELK specialist to join their organisation on a 3 - 6 month contract.
You'll be working with a strong team of 20 techies to augment your own skills so that you can get up to speed quickly, enabling us to hit the throttle and accelerate our schedule. Working with subject matter experts and support teams you'll develop ELK and Syslog infrastructure build standards, scripts and templates. Working in a multi-disciplined agile environment there'll be no time for slouching...will it be easy? Nope. Will it be worth it? Absolutely.
As an ELK Specialist you will be:
* Defining and documenting ELK build standards
* Defining and documenting monitoring of Elastic
* Development and deployment of Syslog message transport
* Preparing training material to transfer knowledge (and delivery of training)
* Preparing knowledge documentation to aid monitoring reaction processes
* 3+ Years Experience using the ELK Stack
* An adept senior support person or you'll have engineer level experience (ideally with experience of design, deploy and operations of IT infrastructure)
* Experienced at installing and configuring ELK stack
* Experienced at implementing monitoring solutions for Elastic
* Experienced at Syslog message transport (rsyslogd/syslog-ng)
It'll be advantageous if you have:
* Version control using GIT
* Configuration management (Ansible)
* Syslog buffering utilising Redis
If you have most of the above requirements and feel this role is right for you then please send your CV in for immediate consideration and feedback. This is an extremely urgent role so consideration will be on a first come first serve basis.
Send CV's to Jack Rooke
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.