Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141532||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£ 500 - £ 550 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Project Manager & Scrum Master|
Investment Technology - Agile
Location: Egham, Surrey
£500-550+ / 6 months+
We have a role with a leading Independent global financial client if you are interested in using your great management and Scrum skills this is a great opportunity to be part of a major global IT investment as they look to undertake a major IT re-platforming using a combination of Scrum and Kanban agile models...!
What you will be doing...
* Working as an Agile Project Manager and as part of a global matrixed team to ensure the successful on time delivery of a major global portfolio of IT projects.
* A certified Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master with previous experience of adopting a suite of agile models inclluding Kanban for small scale enhancements and Scrum for larger projects.
* Provide guidance to project teams and offshore Scrum teams to support the maturing and better use of agile delivery methods.
* Must have significant experience in running projects as a scrum master and understands the practicalities of running projects using this method within the finance industry.
* Provide appropriate governance and MI reporting to technology and business teams.
* Proven experience transforming teams from traditional waterfall software development practices to agile.
* Coach cross-functional teams of project managers, analysts, developers, and business users to adopt agile culture and best practices in the context of application development projects, and will also be part of evangelising/ facilitating the wider adoption of Agile.
* Expected to have good knowledge of many of the following: MS Office products, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and Word/ tools including JIRA, Confluence or similar
* Ideally will have some strong exposure to workflow management and quality control.
This is an urgent Agile PM / Scrum Master role and is part of major global, multi jurisdictional and 2-3 year IT programme.
Urgent start required withing the next 2-3 weeks..!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
skills Project Manager / Investment Manager / Scrum / Kanban / Agile / IT