|Job Ref:||ElecTQS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 36,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor NICEIC looking for a permanent position in Leeds? Do you want to work for an expanding building maintenance company with a great reputation and a great working environment?|
Then Randstad CPE have the perfect role for you!
Electrical Qualifying Supervisor - South Leeds - £32,000 - £36,000 depending on experience. + company benefits.
My client is looking for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to ensure that the organisation complies with all aspects of NICEIC accreditation or other registration bodies and to communicate those requirements to the clients Management Team and Engineering Teams. You will also provide any technical support as required and have contact with customers across the contract portfolio in relation to their NICEIC accreditation.
* To advise engineers and the management team on any technical / electrical matters, typically NICEIC requirements on projects, planned maintenance and reactive jobs.
* Inspect Electrical certification issued by other engineers within the business.
* Completing the Minor Works and Installation Certificates on completion of any electrical installations or alterations.
* To provide technical support and assistance in all aspects of Electrical Work
* To carry out post audits (sample testing), of other engineers electrical work as required by NICEIC
* To carry out Electrical Inspection and testing as and when required
* To actively monitor compliance in relation to engineers electrical test equipment
* To carry out your duties and responsibilities as appointed person for the Company NICEIC accreditation.
* To submit detailed written reports on compliance status and actions required and ensure any changes in legislation a relayed to senior management
* Assist in assessment of engineer's qualification / competences for potential or existing staff
* Develop tool box talks in relation to Electrical Works / Certification
* Provide a monthly report for the Service & Maintenance Director
* To have served a full trade apprenticeship as an Electrical engineer.
* To have extensive experience in both Commercial and Industrial environments
* To have City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 and 2 or NVQ equivalent
* City & Guilds Inspection and Testing 2391 or 2394 & 2395 Testing & Inspection Certificate
* Understanding of Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
* Proven track record of fulfilling the NICEIC QS Role previously (minimum of 2 years)
* To have a full British driving licence
* Computer literate in Microsoft / Outlook
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to work on their own initiative
* Flexible attitude to working which may include nights away from home
* Innovative approach
* Highly motivated
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Sophia on NA / NA4 to discuss further, alternativley apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.