|Job Ref:||CEngineer2009||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Combustion Engineer Permanent Role - £30,000 == Benefits and Vehicle|
My client, a facilities management provider is south leeds is looking for a combustion engineer to work on a portfolio of prestgious retail and commercial properties around the country, some over night stays required.
Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Repairs to Commercial and Domestic boilers.
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
* Produce clear and concise written job reports in a timely manner.
* Identify any defects found to Hevertech site representative and Line Manager. Provide a parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
* Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Service Administration team.
* Maintain the professional image of the company at all times.
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives.
* Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
* Accountable to Service & Maintenance Manager.
* The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
* This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
* A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
* Recognised technical qualifications
* Recognised mechanical qualifications,
* Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
* H&S Training / Awareness
* Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes,
* Installation / maintenance of Heating systems,
* Knowledge of lone working requirements,
* Risk Assessment trained.
* Experience of general Building Management System, Fault finding on electrical circuit
* Good verbal communication skills at all levels,
* Good written English skills,
* Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a buildings operation and services.
* Able to work outside of main discipline.
* Must be flexible regarding working hours,
* Must be able to drive considerable distances using a company vehicle,
* Must be able to occasionally stay away from home
* Driving Licence essential.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Sophia on NA or NA4 or alternativley apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.