|Job Ref:||EST09||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year, car allowance, pension, health & more!||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
A well established Main contractor are looking for an Intermediate Estimator / Estimator to join their busy Estimating and pre construction team in Central London. The Estimator will report into the Managing Estimator / Head of Pre Construction. Projects vary from £1m up to >£40m. Typical projects are large scale Commercial office fit out schemes for blue chip clients and household names. |
* Up to £70,000 (negotiable depending on level of experience)
* Car / Travel allowance
* Central London office near excellent transport links
* Excellent training and development
* Opportunity to work within a strong and successful pre construction team
* Preparing tender documents
* Breaking down specifications into Subcontract packages
* Attending mid and post tender interviews
* Co- ordinating sub contractors tenders
* Intermediate level Estimator with aspirations of progressing to Senior Estimator
* Estimating experience at a main contractor either on New Build or Refurbishment / Fit Out projects
* Stable career history
* Ideally degree educated (but not necessarily)
* Ideally Causeway or Conquest trained in Estimating
For a confidential chat in more detail prior to applying please contact Louisa on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.