|Job Ref:||2109CMSHEFF1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Car + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you an experienced contracts manager from a hard services (either M&E or HVAC) background, with a good mix of operational & P&L experience? Are you looking for your next role with a clear route for career progression? Then I have you're next role! |
I am working exclusively with my client, a top 3 global real estate consultancy, to appoint an experienced contracts manager in the Newcastle area. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the banking sector, and even better if the candidate has retail experience also.
The contract will be mobilising at the end of October and as such we are looking to make the appointment straight away. The role has been signed off and I have confirmed interview slots for the first stage of a two stage process. Following successful interview, the shortlist of candidates will be reinterviewed the following week, and an offer made within 7 days for the successful candidate.
If you're looking for your next step up, have a proven track record in management and come from a technical background, please do not hesitate and apply today!
* Very competitive basic salary
* Company car or allowance
* 28 Days paid holiday plus buy or sell
* Private healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Childcare vouchers
* Long term service awards
* Life assurance
* Annual bonus
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking, specialist team then you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Proven ability to manage and lead a multi-site contract in the support of FM and management of the wider business
* Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works
* Experience of managing a multi site contract for both hard and soft services
* Extensive experience of contract management dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation
* The ability to introduce change through a structured approach
* Responsible for the day to day running of both hard and soft services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
* Maintain customer relationships including progress meeting, site visits and obtaining referrals
* Managing and having accountability for the P&L and maintaining agreed profit margins
* IOSH & MBIFM(desirable)
* Ability to understand complex premises issues
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to use initiative, judgement and take decisions
* Ability to act calmly and give clear instructions in an emergency
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Contract Manager Facilities Manager Engineering Hard Services Engineering HVAC Air Conditioning Electrical