|Job Ref:||JHQSP2109||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join my clients team in Poole. With projects up to £20million in Hampshire and Dorset this company can pay up to £55,000 plus a full package to the right candidate.|
Projects include education, student accommodation, commercial and health new builds and refurbishments.
* Report into a Senior Quantity Surveyor and ultimately the Commercial Director
* Financial responsibility of projects
* Work alongside a Project Manager
* Full QS role from procurement through to final accounts
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Experience working for a main contractor
* Good working knowledge of JCT Form of Contract
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Salary up to £55,000
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Further career development and training
* Good pipeline of future work
If you are selected for interview you will meet both the Managing QS and Commercial Director so you will have ample time to get to know the company.
If you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction"