Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||hatr4455||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 300 - £ 330 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Sales and Acquisitions Manager |
If you are an experienced sales and acquisitions manager looking for an interim position then I may have the role for you! My client from a local authority in south London is seeking a contractor for an initial 6 month period, paying up to £330 a day (negotiable for the right candidate)
* To undertake management aspects relating to the processing of sales of council owned property and those arising from the purchase of property through cash incentive schemes and post sales management arising from completions from these schemes.
* To manage the team of staff forming the Sales and Acquisitions Group ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with agreed standards and in accordance with the principles of Best Value, providing services to:
* Council tenants;
* Leaseholders and freeholders or their representatives;
* Other council business units; and
* Relevant official bodies.
* To ensure the collection of service charges, liaising with chief officers in:
* Asset Management, Capital works group and Area Housing Offices.
Allocated Duties May Include:
1 To assist the Head of Customer Experience in ensuring the efficient management of services within the Sales & Acquisitions Group.
1 To ensure all services are delivered in accordance with the principles of Best Value and Investors in People.
2 To recommend cases to the Revenue and Income Manager, Litigation Manager and/or Investigations manager (Special Investigations Team and/or Anti-Fraud Team) and any other appropriate agency where legal action should be taken in accordance with NFI guidelines.
3 To understand and advise on the relevant legislative framework so that procedures to maximise income are set up effectively and adhere to the department's organisational objectives.
4 To achieve such targets that may be set for the Group by the Council and/or the Head of Home Ownership Services and to ensure service provision is properly controlled, managed and monitored.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with and the ability to advise, make independent decisions and judgments and take responsibility on complex pre- and post-sales leasehold, legal and financial issues to an exceptional standard. Experience in means testing, banking background (credit referencing/mortgage lending etc) would be of interest.
If you feel this role may be of interest then please submit your CV as the client is looking to interview and recruit in the coming weeks
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.