Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RUDR132||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Document controller required for a regional contactor.|
The position has arisen due to an expanded client base and further growth is forecast.
Working for regional contactor who has a market reputation of delivering the best work, the business has strong growth plans that may lead to further work in the year.
* Putting together the projects documents operation manuals for all the installations on the projects.
* Working as part of a team
* Chasing and organising documents
* Reporting to site managers on progress
* Using IT
* Communication skills
* Being able to chase sub contactors on documentation
* Organisation Skills
* You will be based out of the Southampton office, but will need to travel to Guilford one day a week to work in the site office
* Must be able to travel to Guilford
We will be looking to progress suitable candidates asap with a view to start asap. This is a contract role as such would not be suitable for someone who is permanently employed
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Drinkwater on NA2
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.