Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||GE Slough1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£ 17 - £ 18 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Opportunity for a Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer for a contracting position that may turn permanent; Working across a number of insurance and social housing contracts in the Slough area.|
The position has arisen due to an expanded client base and further growth is forecast.
* Working within a domestic environment with a strong financial position and constant stream of work coming through
* The team have a low turnover and the business has secured work
* You will also be provided a company van and fuel card
* Carry out the Servicing and attend breakdowns
* Repairs - breakdown - 1st fix
* Maintenance - reactive
* High level of diagnosis
* Identify and diagnose faults - proven engineer
* Domestic Gas qualifications
* Full Driving license
* Basic Handtools
* Be able to provide 2 references and a CV for the client
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Gas Engineer, we will be looking to progress suitable candidates asap with a view to interviewing. This is a contract role with ongoing works due to an extended work load.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on NA1.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.