Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SB2028||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wallsend||Address:||Post Code:||NE28||Salary:||£ 13 - £ 15 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
We are currently in requirement of a Slinger / Banksman to start on a long term project in Wallsend|
* Starting ASAP or Monday 26th September
* Competitive Rates are available
* Day or Night shift available.
* Normal working hours are 8am - 4.30pm
* Working alongside various machine men
* Using hand signals to communicate
* Safely banking machines
Please apply if you have
* Valid CPCS card as a Slinger Banksman
* Previous experience within this role
Must be able to provide
* Passport / Long Birth Certificate & proof of NI
* 2 most recent working references relating to this role
* Copy of CPCS card
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role please contact Rachel on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.