|Job Ref:||NASA00000196||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£ 25 - £ 30 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Company Secretary working for a small build contractor based in Seven Sisters. A family owned business who are looking for the right candidate who to help them in the office.|
Contract : Permanent
Salary: £25k - £30k per annum
Become part of a small growing office where you will provide proactive Company Secretary supporting the growing team of engineers and project managers, whilst also being responsible for the daily office activities to ensure things runs smoothly.
You will be the front face of our business where you will work autonomously and be the person responsible for handling and supporting all client enquiries, so an excellent phone manner is essential. This is a varied, fast-paced and exciting role for a candidate who is an energetic, customer-focused and passionate about their work! There is always something to do or improve on, so a proactive can-do attitude is a must. You will be reporting to and anticipating the needs of the Director and team whilst assisting in different areas of the business as required.
* Obtaining quotes from professional team
* Instructing and booking in pre-construction surveys
* Creating a project directory and spreadsheet of costs
* Ensuring that surveys are completed and received
* Dropbox - all quotes, instructions, planning drawings from council website, professional team drawings, survey and invoices are DAILY updated in the dropbox folder. These may be received by any member of the team.
* Liaising with Estate Agents on potential values of the development
* Getting a head start to ensure the issues not dealt with by contractor are on order including but not limited to: lift, electric meters, gates etc.
* Maintaining the company diary - all site meetings, days off are to be recorded into company calendar
* Preparing and issuing invoices at the end of the month to clients, checking when settled
* Updating Quickbooks Expenses and Receivable and overseeing the accounts
* Preparing files for bank.
* Ensuring health & safety items on site before commencement of works
* Receiving DAILY update from site manager on progress/staff attendance
* Receiving and processing orders from site - obtaining (quotes and) delivery dates
* Obtaining invoices from suppliers and recording them in Quickbooks
* Managing payment schedules for suppliers
* Obtaining valuations from main sub-contractor
* Preparing monthly valuation/invoice to the client
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.