Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||NASA00000197||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 10 - £ 17 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Document Controller |
hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm
Contract : Temp to Perm
Immediately available - using BIW / ACCONEX / ASITE / 4 Projects
A big residential developer is looking for a diligent and methodical administrator to take charge of all document control and administrative duties for the Technical Department.
* Supporting the Technical Department with the day to day Projects Document Control.
* Coordinating and assisting the project specific document controllers in controlling the documentation and drawings following the company processes and procedures.
* Sending updating hard copies and revising electronic versions on line.
* Project Managing the rollout and development of Windows Collaboration Software Package SharePoint and other Software solutions across all current and upcoming Berkeley Homes South East London Projects.
* Setting up, managing and training Internal and External users to SharePoint, and dealing with queries and complaints.
* Managing the agreed Filing Structure and Protocol documents generic to all sites and enforcing protocols set out within relating to all the business processes.
* Sending emails and meeting requests using Outlook.
* Using Microsoft Office to produce correspondence, reports and minutes.
* Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Packages.
* 3 years construction based administration experience
* 3 year experience using web based collaboration systems, and some experience in assisting or deploying new systems in the working environment.
* Excellent Organisational skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Good communicator
* Must have minimum GCSE Level C Maths or English
If this sounds for you email or call me on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.