|Job Ref:||MTDBG0001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, car + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Electrical Project Manager|
£50,000 - £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Holiday + Package
Location - Crawley
Electrical Project Manager required for specialist M&E contractor, supplying M&E services in to the airport and rail sectors. My client has built a solid reputation for quality and service. It's an exciting time for my client in this period of expansion.
Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Ideally candidates will come from an M&E background, with a solid understanding of electrical works within similar industry sectors.
* Responsible for tender/post tender stages to handover.
* Manage and motivate the team including sub-contractors.
* Ensure that the design and installs meets specification.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
* Attend projecting meetings including pre, progress and completion meetings.
* Carry out monthly review meetings and prepare detailed job performance reports for WIP
* Manage onsite Health & Safety including toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments, thorough your project managers.
* Prepare site prior to works starting
* Work with the commercial team, maintaining substantiation for progress and variations.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.