|Job Ref:||Helpdesk||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 8 - £ 9 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Are you looking for a permanent part time role? Are you dynamic, assertive and hardworking?|
Then Randstad CPE have a fantastic opportunity for you.
My client is looking for permanent help desk operators in south Leeds you will be working for a worldwide facilities management provider on their prestigious help desk.
Part time position - 24 hours a week - £8.50 per hour. - holidays, pension and company benefits (4 on 4 off 17:30 - 23:30 incl weekends and bank holidays)
Responsible for providing telephone support to our nationwide customer base. Responds to queries, and allocates job to engineer or to internal diagnostic team. Using own problem solving skills and experience to determine and implements solution.
* Provide front line first point of contact for incoming queries and issues related to security systems on site.
* Log job onto relevant in house system, ensure this system is kept up to date.
* Ask questions to determine nature of problem and to ensure the customer query is resolved.
* Ensure customer and legal SLA's are achieved
* Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
* Walk customer through problem-solving process where possible.
* Order stores for engineers
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
* Gain feedback from customers about services that have been delivered.
* Ability to handle a high volume of calls on a daily basis.
* Working as a part of a team with a flexible approach to work and workload to achieve team goals.
You will be responsible for supporting our service operation and working on a national helpdesk to ensure all calls are answered in a timely, appropriate and professional manner. Provide Call handling and first line service support for the company service desk to deliver a nationwide fault logging / helpdesk to our clients.
We are looking for an individual who is looking for a new opportunity in a quickly expanding business.
We pride ourselves in working in partnership with our clients to ensure we deliver results.
The right candidate will already have customer service skills from a similar call handling environment.
Ability to communicate at all levels, with an excellent customer approach.
Good IT skills, with experience of Microsoft products.
Experience of Service Delivery with high level of Customer Focus.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity please contact Sophia on NA or send your cv by replying to this advert.
Interviews will be held ASAP and will consist of a 2 stage interview process
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.