|Job Ref:||Gaseng||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 29,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Exciting opportunity for a Gas Engineer|
Not to be missed!
Fantastic Opportunity to work with one of the countries leading Facilities Management Providers.
Commercial Qualified - £30,000 + overtime + call out + van - company benefits
Are you a qualified Gas maintenance engineer looking for a new position within a leading company? Do you want to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a company where you feel valued as an individual? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a Gas maintenance engineer to join a mobile team on a prestigious portfolio of retail contracts.
The engineer must be a qualified Gas engineer with strong capabilities of performing general building maintenance.
The Engineer must have a friendly, positive and approachable attitude due to the nature of the contract; this is an extremely important attribute.
The role is based around the Leeds and Wakefield area.
* ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Certificates
* Electrical or AC is an advantage
* 2 Years experience in a similar role
* Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance/fabric and facilities management
* Working to PPM and reactive breakdown regimes and SLA's
* Knowledge of lone working requirements
* Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
* Exceptional customer service
* A good standard of written and verbal communication skills
* Sound numeracy and computer literacy
* Ability to collate, interpret and communicate key issues from business data
* Ability to prioritise tasks
* Adaptable and flexible work ethos
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Results oriented
* Demonstrable leadership qualities
* Ability to foster team work and lead by example
* Succession planning and upskilling
* Great T's & C's
If you are interested please email your CV to Sophia at or call on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.