|Job Ref:||NLD15776||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Batley||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£ 8.65 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:25|
Helpdesk / Contract Support / Scheduler|
£8.65 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Helpdesk / Contract Support / Scheduler to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Leeds (LS27)
* Monday - Friday 08.00am - 17.00pm
* Salary £8.65 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* rovide an efficient service to callers to the Helpdesk, which requires a good understanding of the contract, contractors, service agreements and geographical spread.
* Ensure all relevant work requests received by the Helpdesk, are logged correctly and timelessly, then transmitted to the appropriate supplier, and that follow ups are done on a daily basis.
* Ensure a daily call log is kept of all calls made to and from the Helpdesk.
* Assist with the management of the Helpdesk database.
* Ensure that database records are accurate, comprehensive and updated, ensuring no job is past its target date on a daily basis.
* Update database records with new tenant contact information and change of contractor and delete old records etc.
* Monitor works progress from the initial report stage, through quotation receipt, ordering, and completion of works and invoice receipt.
* Actively follow up to ensure that agreed response times are achieved.
* Provide regular reports of works status, to Regional Facilities Managers.
* Ensure Helpdesk is switched to the Out of Hours supplier on a daily basis.
* Assist the Helpdesk Supervisor as and when required
* Input into the Helpdesk data base information and records for new properties within the team's management portfolio. This includes database updating, initiating the inclusion on Consultant's schedules, issuing letters to occupiers etc.
* Attend the FM team meetings and Department meetings, as and when required.
* Review weekly building reports, for specific buildings, and liaise with Regional FM's or action as appropriate.
* Report to Regional FM's on a weekly basis, highlighting works outstanding, contractor performance and improvement ideas
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Have previous experience
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.