|Job Ref:||CF2209161||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, plus package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Site Foreman required on a permanent basis for a specialist marine civils contractor to be based on projects throughout London and the South East of England.|
My client is a well-established and successful company that specialises in marine-based civil engineering, dredging and remediation projects. Operating for over 25 years, they have a strong pipeline of future work with both private and public sector clients.
As Site Foreman, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring work is executed in a safe manner, meeting legal guidelines set out in health safety and requirements and environmental compliance.
* Managing site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
* Lead all actions to solve technical difficulties, improve performance in terms of progress and quality.
* Establish and regularly review the detailed working programme.
* Ensure coordination of all related trades.
* Deliver end product to customer satisfaction.
* Deliver performance in key areas of health and safety, environment and NA appropriate policies and procedures.
* Manage project risk in line with company procedures.
The successful candidate will ideally possess an industry relevant qualification e.g. a Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering or Construction Project Management etc. or will have worked their way up off the tools. It will be advantageous for applicants to have previous site experience working on marine civil engineering projects but applicants from other backgrounds will also be considered.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 p.a. (based upon level of experience) - plus a generous benefits package.
Location: London & the South East of England.
Click to apply or for further details call Chris on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.