|Job Ref:||PlanCov||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 10.25 per hour, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:25|
Customer Adviser/Administrator - Immediate Start - Coventry |
Are you a highly organised and motivated Administrator seeking a new challenge?
Do you have experience within customer service and Administration?
Our leading infrastructure client based in Central Coventry have a new and exciting oppotunity as a Admin/Adviser
* Full time - 37.5 Hours per week - between 7:45am and 5:15pm
* Immediate Start
* Opportunity of permanent after probation
* £9.98ph + Holiday Pay
* Excellent working environment
* Taking calls from internal and external parties regarding repairs
* Liaising with Engineers and contractors to book in repairs and defects
* Updating and maintaining the computer system
* General administration e.g. processing, Payments, Debts, Collections
* Logging information onto systems
* Mainaining relationships with customers
* Proven Customer Services experience
* Professional, reliable and motivated
* Competent IT skills
* Able to multi-task
* Able to start at short notice
* General admin or account managment experience is key
This role will be open for the next couple of days, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below or call on NA and ask for Jake Smith!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.