|Job Ref:||204690096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Car Allowance + Bonus||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:04|
Solutions Architect / Pre-Sales Consultant|
£55,000 - £60,000 + £6,900 Car Allowance + Bonus
The purpose of this role is to be a high quality and professional pre-sales interface between sales, technical, customers and prospects. You will be designing solutions and producing proposals based around a defined list of technologies and services, maximising sales and profit opportunities and enhancing the company's reputation for the provision of quality technical solutions and services.
- Guide and support sales teams in the development and closure of Managed Services opportunities to maximise sales. This will include technical & commercial assessment, client meetings to assist in expanding and closing managed services opportunities, be a point of contact for clients as a "Trusted Advisor", responding to ITT's, RFI's and RFP's and facilitating workshops.
- Gather and analyse customer business & technical requirements and translate them in to a working solution
- Product high level design documentation for successful bids
- Design and maintain proposal documentation
- Establish and maintain internal relationships within the business
Extensive experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Design is required, along with commercial acumen and the ability to present to all levels both technical and commercial.
Knowledge / experience / accreditation's in at least some of the below are required:
- Cloud Solutions
- SAN's, Enterprise or mid-range storage
- WAN Network topologies
- Backup Solutions
- High Availability Servers
- UNIX and / or i-series technologies
- Security Solutions such as PCI, data encryption, DDoS Mitigation
My client offer a fantastic benefits package, the culture is fun, professional and employee centred, bonus is based on company performance and has not been missed for the last 7 years. People love working here and feel valued and respected.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, send your CV for consideration