|Job Ref:||204689962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Bonus, Share Options, Benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:04|
As a key member of a small Agile development team, you will be expected to contribute ideas on technical direction as well as undertaking full lifecycle development of the mobile and desktop web applications. Working on building new functionality, as well as building new games and applications from the ground up.|
Technically expert, and passionate about a wide range of mobile and web technologies, you will likely have a minimum of three years' commercial experience and a combination of the following skills:.
* Good knowledge of web standards.
* Thorough understanding and experience of:
o Cross-browser/platform issues and solutions.
o RESTful web service integration.
o Mobile web development including mobile-specific event-handling and gestures.
* Experience working in an agile/Scrum development environment.
* Experience working with version control (Git preferable).
* Fluent developing on a Mac-based environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of website performance and optimisation techniques.
* Knowledge and experience of SASS/LESS.
* Experience with build tools such as Grunt and Bower.
* Facebook application/game development.
* Experience developing hybrid mobile apps with Cordova (e.g. PhoneGap/AppGyver).
Centrally located offices, good benefits, Share Options and work alongside highly skilled and motivated colleagues