|Job Ref:||204689924||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||17/10/2016 04:04|
Network Security Specialist|
We are working with a global business who provide business support systems for automotive dealers and distributors and importers in more than 90 countries. They are looking to recruit a dynamic and well qualified Network Security Specialist to work in either Hungerford or Bristol office.
The Network Security Specialist will implement, monitor, maintain and improve the information security infrastructures and processes including such activities as engineering, policy development, risk assessments, and threat and vulnerability management. The position will provide the day-to-day engineering and support of the Security infrastructure.
The Network Security Specialist is a hands-on senior position with strong technical and information security skills required. The position may be called upon for around-the-clock, 7 days a week support of the Security infrastructure and architecture.
Network Security Specialist - Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Ambassador and Evangelist for the Information Security Program. Leadership in execution of the Information Security Program
• Monitor, Schedule and Communicate Information Security Tasks, Events and Trends. Documentation of the Information Security Program (Security Policies, Security Guidelines, Best Practices, Checklists, etc.).
• Security Infrastructure (including IDS, IPS, NAC, DLP, Secure OS, Anti-Virus, Encryption, Firewall, etc.) Engineering.
• Security Infrastructure Implementation and Operations
• Threat and Vulnerability Management (including alerting services, digital signing, application security, and investigations). Operational Assurance and reporting (Network and Application Penetration Testing, Host-based IDS, Forensics, Incident Handling, Auditing, Content management Network Access Control, SLAs, etc.).
• IT and Business Unit collaboration for security architecture, engineering, implementation and operations
• Provide guidance on Infrastructure Architecture, Designs, Implementations, and Operating Procedures. Provide guidance in Security Architecture as it relates to application security
• Provide input into the Composition and Improvement of the Information Security Program. Identify business opportunities or differentiators using Security products or solutions
• Collaborates effectively with cross-functional entities across the enterprise. (Skills & Abilities
If you have all or some of the skills required and are interested in joining this successful team, please apply now sending us your CV in MSWord format. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Information Security, Technology, Network security, Security Infrastructure IDS, IPS, NAC, DLP, Secure OS, Anti-Virus, Encryption, Firewall