|Job Ref:||204689986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30 - £35/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:12|
The Redline Group have an URGENT Contract Software Engineer - C++/TCP/IP job to support new exciting projects for a London-based design and manufacturer of special purpose machinery.|
The job - Contract Software Engineer - C++/TCP/IP, London:
- Provide and contribute in developing software solutions for a range of machinery.
- Develop designs in cross-discipline project teams working closely with hardware and mechanical engineers.
- Develop real-time C++ software
- 50% of the role will be developing application level software, the other 50% of the role will be developing software that communicates with the embedded system.
Key Job Requirements:
- TCP/IP protocols
- Object Orientated design
- Visual studio
- Embedded or Engineering background ESSENTIAL.
The role will be for initially 6 months, with the view to extend beyond this period.
**Apply now for immediate interview**
If you are interested in the Contract Software Engineer - C++/TCP/IP job based in London, please send your CV quoting reference MFW-2235/36
Visit and follow Redline Group