|Job Ref:||204689703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£35400/annum Good Holidays||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY, BOLTON AREA) SALARY £35.4K INCLUDING SHIFT ALLOWANCE, 23 HOLIDAY SHIFTS, 12 HOUR SHIFTS BUT WITH REGULAR WEEKEND OFF, PENSION AND RETAIL DISCOUNTS.|
As part of their continued growth our client is presently seeking an additional Maintenance Technician (with electrical bias) for their busy Bolton based plant. They are a well known producer of UK household brands, employing over 1500 staff in the UK across their North West based sites.
To work within a fast paced manufacturing environment, carrying out tasks and fault finding in order that all machinery works efficiently and effectively and supports production needs at all times.
- To attend to breakdown and fault diagnosis.
- To conduct machine overhaul and repair.
- To fault find with sensors, three phase and single phase motors and inverters.
- PLC fault finding
- Working to preventative maintenance schedules
- To assist with training of colleagues within the department and in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
- Future development and continuous improvement.
- Assist in all electrical/mechanical engineering operations.
- Assist in the process of machinery and plant modifications.
- Pass on correct and relevant information at shift changes.
- Maintain quality standards and report any discrepancies.
- To work within a team and promote and implement continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience Required
-Time served Electrical
-You will have the ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision
-Experience of maintenance in a manufacturing plant, food, packaging or FMCG preferred
-Experience working with PLCs (fault finding) with Siemens S7 / Mitsubishi preferred
-Ability to fault find using electrical drawings
-Positive, 'can do' attitude
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail