Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38650||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer-GET are varied and may include but not be limited to:|
•Very Good Academics
•Perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
• Works closely with other team members for project success
• Other responsibilities include
• Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
• Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
Basic Qualifications : Academic qualification:
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) in Electronics and Communication.
- Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/NA (.net Platform) technology desired.
- Exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Possess good analytical skills
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
- Strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.