|Job Ref:||IRQ-LE-16-19194||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||City:||Iraq||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:11|
• Function as a member of the Iraq CLS Maintenance Support Team. Responsible for providing Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the M88A2 Recovery Vehicle.|
• Conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed on all assigned equipment, primarily CLS M88A2 Tanks.
• Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for assigned vehicles as required or requested, M88A2 recovery vehicles and other assigned team assets.
• Assist the Team Field Service Representative (FSR) in performing maintenance of assigned vehicles and preparation of Field Problem Reports (FPR's).
• Support all team activities and or missions to include; cleaning, inventory and accountability of all assigned tools and equipment.
• Assist in the preparation and execution of shipping and receiving of M88A2 Platforms and associated GDLS products and equipment.
• Support team managers and supervisors in identifying team related problems or short comings in technical areas as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Leadership responsible for the contract performance.
• Provide support to ensure the team meets customer expectations.
• Must be willing to work effectively in a team-oriented structure to include field operations, office and shop environments both on and off of military installations, Forward Operating Bases (FOB) and base camps.
• Must be able to physically qualify for overseas deployment in accordance with US Army and General Dynamics standards and policy.
• Must be willing and able to travel, live and operate outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
• Must be able to qualify for and able to secure and maintain a US Passport for deployment.
• Must be able to qualify for and able to secure and maintain a visa for deployment at the foreign assignment locations.
• Must meet Anthropometric Size Restriction (ASR) guidelines for driver's station entry as described in Standard Practice 2-644 and be able to climb onto, into and function in enclosed military vehicles.
• Must posses a valid driver's license and be capable of obtaining an international driver's license and qualify for security clearance if required
• Prior military service M88A2 recovery vehicle maintenance preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years M88A2 maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
• Must have experience in Field Service Support of the M88A2 recovery vehicle and other GDLS products.
• Must be prepared to work on varying shift time and capable of working hot field environments required.
• Proven strong M88A2 technical knowledge is preferred.
• Demonstrated record of customer intimacy and support resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction required.
• Be able to work autonomously with USG personnel.
• Must be able to interact and work with foreign nationals civilians and Iraqi Army soldiers; as a subject matter expect, coach, partner; resulting in positive customer satisfaction.
• Multicultural experience desired.
General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS), headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan is a wholly-owned business unit of General Dynamics Corporation's (NYSE:GD) Combat Systems group and is a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. GDLS has a 70-year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies and demonstrates the leadership, financial resources, technology and strength of more than 7500 employees who are dedicated to making the Company the World's preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems. This dedication assures every shareholder, customer and the nation that the name General Dynamics will always mean Strength on Your Side.
At the heart of Land Systems' military-vehicle platforms is the Abrams main battle tank and the family of Stryker and LAV wheeled combat vehicles. These key ground-force assets remain critical to the military's structure and offer continuing opportunities for modernization and enhancements that meet the Warfighter's evolving requirements while increasing troop safety and effectiveness.
General Dynamics Land Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.