Our client is a market leading engineering and design consultancy that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments. They provide integrated solutions for clients across the energy, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, public, transport and utility services sectors. Due to increasing workload they are looking for a talented Architectural Technician to support the Architectural/BIM department|
You must be proficient in the following:
- Revit, AutoCAD Architecture and Navisworks
- NBS/NBS Create Specification Writer
- 3D Studio max (inc Vray) preferred but not essential
- Technical detailing of building components within a BIM environment
- Preferably knowledge of the following: MIcrostation, Sketch-up
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD Architecture and Navisworks
- Ability to solve design issues / provide technical design solutions
- Manage and lead the production of deliverables and design on a project
- Ability to work well either alone or within a team environment.
- Drive and enthusiasm to produce accurate, well presented technical details
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good time and cost management skills - plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed expectations
The following capabilities are preferred
If you think you fit the job description and would like to find out more, please contact me on NA or apply
- Experience in BIM software specifically Revit Architecture and Navisworks would be an advantage.
- AutoCAD Architecture proficient with excellent technical detailing and specification experience/ability through both scheme and detailed design project phases.
- A strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design and integration of other disciplines models into the architectural model.
- On site experience would be an advantage
- An understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.