Morson International are currently recruiting an Instrumentation Engineer to work for our client; an international, market leading Aerospace Engineering Company.|
As the Instrumentation Engineer you will have the opportunity to work within our clients Environmental Testing department supporting the activity of testing, data acquisition and maintenance of instrumentation.
As the ideal candidate you will have knowledge of high speed data acquisition equipment, systems and sensors and will have previous experience of using data acquisition equipment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to fault find test set ups, investigate and then implement basic remedial action. It would be desirable for you to have knowledge of electronic systems and in house calibration.
- Preparation and set up of instrumentation
- You will be working from instructions given to you in instrumentation worksheets and procedures
- Data acquisition and processing to produce reports
- Mainting error free execution. Having great attention to detail and executing work to the highest standard.
- Fault finding and fault rectification
- Utilizing simple fault finding tools and electronic knowledge. Identify and escalate relevant issues with equipment.
- Calibration of instrumentation
- These will include; load cells, pressure transducers, accelerometers
This role will involve environmental/vibration testing so full knowledge and understanding of this is NA is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, international engineering company! If you hold the relevant skills and experience, please apply.