|Job Ref:||118944MSV||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:17|
Morson has a requirement for a Commercial Managers to work with a Science and Technology delivery team.|
The main aim of the position is to provide procurement and sales support to the CBR division and develop effective contractual relationships with external supplier base and take responsibility for task/management of workflow within the team.
This role will be based in Wiltshire, but may require occasional travel to other sites in Hampshire.
Provide procurement and commercial service ensuring contracts and suppliers meet requirements for operational and contractual delivery.
Developing statements of requirement
Placing MOD contracts or Public Sector contracts.
Appreciation of Intelectual Property within a commercial environment
Coaching or mentoring commercial skills within a team environment
Managing workloads of self and others
1. Exposure developing and placing contracts within a public environment
2. Tendering and placing contracts in accordance within public procurement law, for example OJEU
3. Exposure in placing contracts for research and development
4. Exposure in mentoring and coaching others
5. Exposure in managing contracts