|Job Ref:||CLG900100347||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||City:||Cilegon||Address:||Salary:||idr20,000,000 - idr23,000,000/month||Post Date:||17/10/2016 21:44|
The Welding Engineer provides welding expertise and related technical support to Dresser-Rand Services Indonesia service center on all welding related job including rotor repair, coating, NDE, material and metallurgical laboratory. Work with the experts within DR worldwide technology center to find resolution, ensure compliance to DR policy, procedure, standard & QSHE Management system as well as local government law and other industrial standard.|
Looking for Experience Candidate in Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgy
• Authorized and accountable to develop, review, testing, qualify, approved PQR, WPS, Coating procedure, NDE procedure, inspection and testing plan.
• Develop program, conduct regular qualification/re-qualification and audit of our Welding, Coating, NDE and Mat Lab. This will include Vendor qualification and performance. Conduct RCA, manage proper records.
• Conduct design review and strength analysis to achieve best manufacturing cost and quality by maintaining safety requirement.
• Management and deployment of selling resources within Territory-ISA/SSO, Tech. Reps, FS-BDM, Manufacturers Reps., PDM and Product Centers.
• Conduct Welding inspection, material analysis, metallurgical test and NDE on certain basis.
• Keep up-to-date, optimize welding processes, plan for strategic improvements, and maximize company profitability.
• Work with Welding & Coating team to develop regular maintenance and inspections on the equipment and materials.
• Bachelor of Degree, Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgy
• Min experience 5 years in similar position
• Familiar with ISO management system, MIGAS certification, AWS, ASME, ASTM, API and other industrial codes.
Special Projects, Technical Skills, Or Certifications:
WE, WI, NDE Level 3, Strength calculation analysis, metallurgy.
• Good organization skills including time management, good file and record organization and report writing.
• Good communication skills, Advance English skills
• Understanding and defining client needs is paramount.
• Ability to travel 25%required