Your ideas move people. |
At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Manager, Internal Controls (OSC)
Based at the Aerospace Administrative Centre in Dorval, you will report to the Director, External Financial Reporting and Internal Controls.
Your main responsibility will be to support the organization with the establishment and maintenance of disclosure controls and procedures and internal controls over financial reporting in compliance with the OSC 52-109 regulation.
In your role, you will:
- Lead a team of analysts;
- Lead the quarterly and annual certification and governance process (from analyst to vice-president level);
- Establish Aerospace's annual testing scope;
- Perform internal control testing scope;
- Complete internal control testing per the established timeline;
- Assess deficiencies found through testing to ensure proper classification, report to management and support the business units to remediate the gaps on a timely basis;
- Coordinate OSC 52-109 and risk management activities with the Corporate Audit Services and Risk Assessment (CASRA);
- Coordinate activities with the external auditors;
- Provide training on Internal Controls and OSC 52-109 Compliance;
- Work on strategic projects related to internal controls.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a CPA accounting title with audit experience;
- You have a minimum experience of 8 years;
- You have good knowledge of IFRS accounting standards;
- You have excellent mastery of French and English, both spoken and written (all documentation is prepared in English);
- You possess hands-on experience with Microsoft applications Word and Excel as well as SAP;
- You can manage, motivate, and organize the work of the team located in multiple sites;
- You possess the ability to develop talent within the team;
- You have the ability to develop networks and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders;
- You prioritize responsibilities and projects;
- You deliver as per established plans and meet key performance indicators.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at company website.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1091
Posted on September 26, 2016