|Job Ref:||1618698||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Monroe||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 22:22|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
Scott Safety is a well-established, leading brand in the Life Safety Industry with revenue of approximately $450 million dollars and 1100 employees with five manufacturing sites. Scott Safety specializes in respiratory protection devices including self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), gas and flame detection products and personal protective equipment (PPE). Main end use markets include Fire Services, Military and Civil Defense, Petro-Chemical Oil and Gas, Marine and general industrial markets.
• Supervises a team of production personnel with functional responsibility by department function or product family.
• Ensures delivery of project commitments, materials flow, schedule, and quality requirements.
• Guides, mentors, trains, and coaches a team of direct reports to be productive, engaged, and quality contributors within their team and the overall functional group.
• Communicates, assigns, and monitors department goals, activities, quality of work, and objectives to all team members.
• Tracks and reports any shortfalls in the progress of the production schedule/and or plan.
• Assists with product planning by providing resources, to be used to schedule and track the manufacturing process.
• Insures inventory transactions and accuracy are maintained.
• Works within the department to coordinate product deliverables, ECN activities, scrap transactions and resources to best
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5 years manufacturing background with 2 years managerial experience