|Job Ref:||GENQS1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 75,000 per year, car, travel & benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
I am seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to run a £25mil D&B healthcare scheme in South London. This role is for a top regional contractor who have a turnover in excess of £200mil. This is an opportunity to work for an organisation with an excellent reputation in the field, a strong varied client base and progressive culture.
* Competitive numeration package
* Reputable main contractor with an excellent reputation
* Over 80% secured turnover for 2017!
* Rewarding bonus scheme
* All travel costs covered
* Training and development on offer and fully supported
* Career progression opportunities
* Lead commercial role on the project
* Overseeing a Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor providing mentoring and support
* Reporting into a Managing QS
* Key contact for the client and PQS
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Track record of running projects in excess of £10mil
* Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the London region
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on NA. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.