|Job Ref:||ProdOp||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tiverton||Address:||Post Code:||CW6||Salary:||£ 8 - £ 10 per hour, Holiday||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:25|
Production Operative - Uffculme - Immediate Start |
Are you a highly driven, motivated And hard working? Are you seeking a new role within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have previous experience in the warehouse industry?
Our leading client has a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated Production Operative to work in the Tiverton region;
* Immediate start
* Weekly Pay
* Rota basis between 7am and 7pm
* £8-£10per hour + Holiday pay
* Training, tools and equipment provided
* Onsite health and safetly training
* Maintaining the highest quality performance.
* Conducting on site analyses
* Logging information on to systems
* Inspection, Sampling and testing completed at the required frequencies
* Maintain the highest quality standards on site
* Ability to complete different maintenance activities
* Professional an Have Production Operative Experience
* Previous test, analyses experience (desirable)
* Have an understanding of required administration and complete delegated activities
* Full license to drive and relevant mobile plant tickets
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jake Smith on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.