|Job Ref:||dm01huntcom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, full benefits package and bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:25|
Design Manager - Huntingdon, Cambridge - £45,000-£55,000|
Are you a Design Manager with main contractor experience? Have you had experience of BIM Level 2? Are you looking to join an award winning main contractor with a very low staff turnover?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity which isn't to be missed.
Benefits offered to the successful Design Manager include:
* Very low staff turnover
* Internal development and progression within this company
* Fantastic projects situated locally
* Competitive salary plus full benefits package
* Growing company
Responsibilities of the successful Design Manager include:
* Assist in the production of contractors proposals
* Design Programme
* Value Engineering
* Review of the Design with respect to mitigating H&S issues prior to construction
* Management of the Design on site
* Chair Design Team Meetings
The successful Design Manager will be required to:
* Show longevity to previous employers
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction/Architecture or relevant background
* BIM Level 2 experience
My client is looking to review CV's as soon as possible, please contact me directly for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Design Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or Architecture BIM Level 2 experience