|Job Ref:||FFROLON||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Benefits (See below)||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:25|
Are you a Finishing Foreman? Do you want the chance to work on a exciting new project in the East End of London? Then look no further!|
My client is a growing main contractor in London with a great reputation for staff attention, turning over nearly £100m. They need a Finishing Foreman for this fantastic project taking place in the East End of London. This company is known for developing candidates and providing a great support structure for employees to thrive in. The perfect candidate would be degree qualified with at least 2-3 years of construction experience.
The project itself includes 18 private residential flats. For the right candidate we can pay £45,000 plus package.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private health care cover
* £5,000 car allowance in addition to package
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent location
* Pension scheme
* Responsible for managing staff, full control of ordering and supply of materials.
* Responsible for conducting daily meetings with project managers and also ensuring any health and safety issues are addressed with the staff.
* Manage day to day operations and direct labour
* Maintain daily site records
* Managing Health and Safety on site for direct team and sub-contractors
* Maintain quality control on site and ensure compliance with the specification.
* Finishing a job and going through the snagging list with the clinet.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
I feel that this is an excellent opportunity for a Finishing Foreman who is lacking any career development in their current role. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.