|Job Ref:||MIBACONS2609||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, extensive benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:25|
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor with a passion for conservation and heritage buildings? Would you savour the opportunity to work with the buildings you love whilst gaining invaluable experience with a leading global multi-disciplinary firm? If so this is the role for you...|
A highly reputable global consultancy is currently seeking to add a Chartered Building Surveyor to their Heritage Asset team based in London. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading firm and gain valuable career experience whilst specialising in a very particular area. The role would perfectly suit a Building Surveyor with experience of historic buildings who would like to build on their career in this specialist field.
* Providing professional building surveying services whilst applying principles of care and conservation of historic buildings
* Appraisal and delivery of listed building schemes
* Delivering projects and providing expert technical advice across both public and private sectors
* Technical due diligence
* Delivery of design work, specifications and projects management for refurbishment, repairs, maintenance and rehabilitation
* Building Surveying degree or other relevant qualification
* MRICS (ideally with at least 2 years PQE)
* A proven track record and a strong desire for a progressive career specialising in this field
* Strong technical, report writing, communication and presentation skills
* Self-motivated, determined and organised
* Up to £55,000 basic salary (DOE)
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Up to 8% matched contributory pension
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Extensive benefits package including private health insurance, life assurance and interest free season ticket loan
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker now on NA for a confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Conservation , Heritage , Listed Buildings , Building Surveying , Surveying , Chartered Building Surveyor , MRICS
qualification Building Surveying degree or other relevant qualification MRICS