Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
To provide a customer focal point via the helpdesk and other general administrative duties as and when required by management.
- Undertake NVQ training to relevant skills level.
- Attend college in accordance with training regime.
- Call handling
- To operate the Helpdesk, log calls and allocate work to Interserve staff and sub contractors, run off job sheets and close out job sheets in a timely manner.
- To liaise with staff to track jobs through to completion, within performance targets.
- To liaise with End Users regarding status of recorded jobs and any queries.
- To assist in the production of management reports including Monthly Management/ Performance Reports.
- To submit Purchase Orders onto our Bespoke Database for onward transmission to the Accounts Team.
- Updating spreadsheets.
- Collating, submitting and advising on completion of Security related forms and Questionnaires
- Assist in the efficient running of the office operation including Filing, dealing with the Post, Faxes and other administrative duties as required
What we are looking for
About the Person
- Positive team player with the ability to work with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply basic problem-solving skills to a variety of situations.
- Ability to learn and develop.
- Ability to learn from others. Willingness to ask questions.
- Numerical, Analytical and presentation skills, with ability to use MS Office and Excel - Essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of customers and demonstrate customer focus/orientation - Essential.
- Ability to work independently, manage own work load, work towards tight deadlines and work effectively as part of a team - Essential.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel - Essential
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Previous helpdesk operational experience
- Commercial Awareness
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.