|Job Ref:||BBBH141583||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 24,000 per year, Bonus,28 Days Holiday,||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
If you are looking to become part of an organisation offering a bespoke service to market leaders, this is the opportunity for you!|
With over 10 years in the Industry working with high profile clients no one else does it better.
Your daily duties will consist of providing technical support to clients across the UK and assisting them with any IT related issues they may have, whether it is a server that has gone down or a switch on a router that needs to be turned on.
This company has grown over 80% in the past 12 months and is only going to continue to dominate the market.
* Provide IT Support to small to large size clients.
* Configure equipment prior to installation.
* Engage with clients and maintain a high level of service.
* Resolve cases within a fast paced environment.
* Escalate a technical issue when relevent.
Technologies & Requirements:
* Windows / Apple MAC
* Basic networking understanding (Switches/Routers)
* Great knowledge of TCP/IP.
* Great customer service skills.
* professional approach.
* Deliverable and commited individual.
* Cisco CCNA.
* BSc in computing or networks.
* Experience in IT Support over 2 years.
* A salary paying up to £25,000 DOE.
* 28 days holiday.
* Access to local sports facilities.
* The chance to become part of a growing company.
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more then please give me a call on NA or NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.